Versamatic’s 1 ½" (38mm) bolted plastic air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pump offers installation flexibility with adjustable porting options (horizontal and vertical). The 1 ½" AODD pump:
- Maximum flows up to 100 gpm (378 lpm)
- Chemically resistant all plastic design (Fluid Side / Air Side)
- Class-leading solids handling up to 0.47 inches (12 mm)
- Industry-leading displacement per stroke of 0.43 Gal. /1.63 L
- Delivers consistent on/off reliability
- Provides excellent chemical resistance
- Conductive Polypropylene ATEX compliant models available
- Safe leak-free bolted design
1 1/2" bolted plastic AODD pumps consist of polypropylene and polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF). Polypropylene is a thermoplastic polymer that resists strong acids and alkali. PVDF is a durable fluoroplastic with excellent chemical resistance, high tensile strength, and impact resistance. PVDF is best suited for UV applications.
With excellent chemical resistance, the 1 1/2" all plastic pump is ideal for aggressive chemical transfer, waste treatment (filter press) applications, and metal finishing. In addition, this pump is engineered to supply high flow rates in a portable size.
Model Number Guide